Prezo, urban slang for "Presentation", is a social photo sharing app that allows multiple people to contribute to the same shared photo albums. Users create photo albums, called prezos, and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS. Other users can view and/or edit prezos based on permissions set by the prezo owner. Prezo owners and contributors are notified via push notifications when prezos are changed.
- Having your photo albums automatically synchronized with your friends' photo albums
- Being at a social or corporate event where users can contribute to a shared prezo for the event while the prezo is being shown in real time on a large projection screen
- Creating a mobile portfolio or mobile sales presentation that can be viewed by customers and prospects
- Being on a vacation where all photos taken by anyone in your party are automatically shared with everyone else in your party
- Having your photos organized and safely stored in the cloud